Complete restoration and customization of MX5 NA 1.8 from year 96.
This time we are dealing with a 1996 MX5 NA 1.8 with a long way to go.
It is a unit with almost 300,000 km on its back, a special mazda edition that came with all the extras and a black and beige leather finish. This car has accompanied its owner from the United States, where he acquired it during his stay in that country, and then brought it to Spain, his current place of residence
Over the years it has undergone several modifications, including a full white wrap with some parts in carbon effect vinyl, 17'' wheels and a few other things.
Our objective for this new project is as follows:
- Remanufacture and restore engine and mechanical parts.
- Refurbish electrical wiring and remove old aftermarket accessory installations and repair non-functioning parts.
- Remove warp, restore bodywork and return the car to its original colour.
- Install Autokonexion fender flares to accommodate the new 15×8 and 15×9 et0 offset wheels.
- Lateral splitters.
- Federal RSR tyres.
- Paint roll bars and rims in bronze colour.
- Restore interior, seats, upholstery, plastics, etc.
- Fit Smoke headlights with LEDs.
In other words, to restore its lost splendour with the VRS Customs touch.
Line block rectification
Replacement of rings, guides and valves
Complete set of seals and gaskets
Complete timing belt kit
New water pump and hoses
Federal RSR tyres 205/50R15
Restoration of original beige leather seats
Restoration of original upholstery
VRS Customs rear diffuser
VRS Customs Ducktail
Aftermarket Side Fusers
Aftermarket Headlamp cover with air inlet
GV Front Lip
Front Indicator/side Light Smoked